Today was a day with the trainer. I love my trainer, he's great. He kicks my butt all the time though. Today, we did a TRX/full body workout. TRX is something not from this world.
TRX, how do I describe TRX? It's like cirque du soleil without the glitter.You're up, you're down, you're flying through the air. It's mainly him flying through the air...... Just kidding, not that there was a lot of flying through the air, it was just tough. Body weight workouts are a killer.
Inertia is also a killer. I'm sore (and walking tomorrow is probably going to be the hardest thing I'm going to do), but it's a good sore. A sore I like..... So why, when he doesn't feel well and has to bail and then I have a once in a lifetime thing come up and have to bail, I just don't go an hour or 2 earlier?
At some point I have to stop beating myself up for the decision to not go. But I also need to decide that I'm worth it. Imagine the glitter at THAT point!
No comments:
Post a Comment